BCS President Elizabeth Sparrow and CEO David Clarke will give presentations and you have the opportunity to ask them questions too.
Places are limited so book now!
The five regional events will have this agenda:
12.00 – 12.30 Registration and sandwiches
12.30 – 13.30 Presentations
13.30 – 14.30 Questions and answers
14.30 – 15.00 Tea, coffee, finish
Dates and locations:
* Tuesday 1 June, London, BCS, First Floor, The Davidson Building, 5 Southampton Street, London, WC2E 7HA – https://www.bcs.org/server.php?show=nav.5747&login_onLoginUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwam.bcs..org%2Fwam%2Fevent.aspx?ID=3948
* Wednesday 2 June, Cardiff City Centre, The Holiday Inn, Castle Street, CF10 1XD – Brecon Suite
* Friday 4 June, Edinburgh, Hilton Hotel, Edinburgh Airport, EH28 8LL – Lancaster Suite
* Monday 7 June, Birmingham, Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel, NEC, B40 1PP – Norfolk room
* Tuesday 8 June, Manchester, Radisson SAS, Chicago Ave, Manchester Airport, M90 3RA – Dublin Suite
* Thursday 10 June: Live Webinar, 12.30 – 12.45 Presentations. 12.45 – 1.15 Q&A. Questions will be able to be posted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Twitter with the tag #bcstransform. Advance questions are welcome.
Not registered for access to our secure area? Register first (http://www.bcs.org/register), then login via the above links.