Virus Bulletin’s 3rd ‘Securing Your Organization in the Age of Cybercrime’ Seminar
held in association with the MCT faculty of The Open University
Date: 19th April’12
Venue: OU Campus in Milton Keynes, UK
Cybercrime poses serious threats to businesses of all sizes, including loss of vital data, security breaches, downtime, damage to reputation and lost revenue – but the rapid pace of change means that staying on top can be tough. At the VB Seminar we aim to help by putting you in touch with experts at the top of their field who’ll speak about the latest threats, defensive strategies and solutions – see http://www.virusbtn.com/seminar/2012/programme
Speakers and topics include:
- Rik Ferguson, Trend Micro – The evolution and future of the mobile threat
- Bob Burls, Police e-Crime Unit – The use of malware by criminal groups
- Martin Lee, Symantec.cloud – What’s next? Patterns and trends in targeted attacks
- Julia Harris, Oxfam – Securing the challenge of fast humanitarian aid response
- Paul Baccas, Sophos – Is the Apple walled garden enough to protect you?
- Martin Overton, IBM – Tools and techniques for cleaning malware incidents
- Maksym Schipka, Kaspersky Lab – 2020+ threats: end-user and corporate perspective
Registration price: £195 + VAT (bona fide charities & educational institutions: £95 + VAT).
Other information and registration can be found at: http://www.virusbtn.com/seminar/2012 or email email@example.com or call 01235 555139 with any queries.