6 Keble Road
The Department of Computer Science is based in Keble Road on the northern edge of Oxford city centre, just off Banbury Road and the northern end of St Giles and near to Keble College.
We are an easy 15-minute walk from the city centre, and the entrance to Keble Road from Banbury Road is accessible by pedestrians and bikes but not cars.
- Climate and Environmental Monitoring with the JASMIN Supercomputer - 10 Oct 2019 - 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Why a taxonomy will make you question everything about Finance and Crypto assets - 24 Oct 2019 - 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Digital Forensics, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Hexadecimal! (and AGM) - 14 Nov 2019 - 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Making Oxford a Smart City: Deploying Digital Technology Solutions - 16 Jan 2020 - 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Tracking the Trackers: Your privacy vs Online ads! - 20 Feb 2020 - 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Software Engineering in Academic and Commercial Research - 12 Mar 2020 - 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Eye Controlled Gaming - 16 Apr 2020 - 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- The Ethics and Politics of Digital Human Remains - 21 May 2020 - 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Using supercomputers, private and public clouds to opportunistically run HTC and HPC applications - 18 Jun 2020 - 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm