Date(s) - 16 Sep 2010
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Arts Millenium Building
The BCS Oxfordshire 2010/11 meeting calendar kicks off with a very timely and educational presentation on how social medial is changing how we interact on the Internet.
During the next 10 years, companies who become proficient at on-line marketing and selling will be able to leverage more cost effective marketing tools, with better tracking and automation than can be achieved off-line. This will provide significant ROI for the effort invested.
In order to help you take the next step in your online marketing we have arranged for Simon Wallace-Jones to provide a road map that you can follow to make sure you are one of the companies who succeed.
During this free presentation you will learn:
- The 4 key aspects to finding good keywords for your business
- Critical SEO steps you must take to give your web-site’s pages a chance to rank well
- 5 Ways to make your PPC work harder for you
- How to design your pages so that more visitors take action
- How to make list building your favourite marketing activity
- Some key Social Media tactics
The event is free and both members and non-members are very welcome. Reservations are not required.
Tea and coffee is served from 7:00pm and the meeting starts at 7:30pm.
Posters to advertise this event at your place of work are available for download. Please help us promote the event by letting others know!iCal